Task Force Director of Finance (Hospitality)
Anchor TotalHR’s Task Force Division, specializing in temporary management support in the Hospitality sector, is in need of an experienced Task Force Director of Finance.
Qualifications: Education, knowledge, training, and work experience
• Must have current or recent HOTEL finance task force experience.
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting/Finance or Hotel Management
• 3-5 years experience in Accounting/Finance Management.
• Excellent communication, time management, supervisory and leadership skills are a must.
• This is a high travel role.
Job Description Summary:
The Task Force Director of Finance will provide both short and long-term Operations Task Force coverage for either full or select service properties. This individual is responsible for the day-to-day accounting operations of the assigned hotel with the support and direction from Anchor’s Vice President of Hospitality Task Force Operations, as well as the client contact. The Task Force Director of Finance is a floating position that requires travel to assist various hotels. Our goal is for assignments to follow consecutively, however, the timing of orders may necessitate breaks in assignments.
Supervises and directs the financial activities of the hotel, safeguards the assets, and prepares all financial reports in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles and those of the client firm.
• Skilled in all areas of Financial and Accounting Practices, Procedures, and Policies
• Understanding of all pertinent leases, contracts, agreements, covenants, and restrictions.
• Knowledge of City, County, State sales tax laws and laws dealing with innkeepers, liquor, and labor.
• Budget Preparation.
• Schedule and coordinate as needed the preparation and presentation of the annual operating budget.
• Coordinate all aspects of the capital expenditures budget as needed.
At Anchor, we believe diversity is the quality of leadership. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.