Task Force Director of Sales
Anchor TotalHR’s Task Force Division, specializing in temporary management support in the Hospitality sector, is in need of an experienced Task Force Director of Sales.
Job Description Summary:
The Task Force Director of Sales will provide both short and long-term Operations Task Force coverage for either full or select service properties. This individual is responsible for the day-to-day operations of the assigned hotel’s sales team with the support and guidance of Anchor’s Vice President of Hospitality Task Force Operations, as well as the client contact. Our goal is for assignments to follow consecutively, however, the timing of orders may necessitate breaks in assignments.
• Uses sales leadership experience to support, mentor, and direct the efforts of the selling team.
• Maintain knowledge of industry and trends in market, particularly amongst competitor set.
• Prospect for new business through solicitation, networking, cold-calling.
• Improve hotel visibility by conducting outside sales calls/blitzes, attending trade shows and market segment related events.
• Design and deliver marketing promotions and campaigns involving direct mail, social media, ads, etc.
• Meet or exceed established monthly, quarterly and annual targeted sales goals and profit margins.
• Communicate with internal business partners on upcoming group needs, VIP clients, meeting functions.
• Maintain and secure repeat business through client satisfaction and loyalty.
Qualifications: Education, knowledge, training, and work experience
• Must have current or recent hotel task force experience.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
• 5 years minimum Sales Experience preferably in a branded property environment.
• Strong Sales and Revenue Management acumen.
• Excellent communication, time management, supervisory and leadership skills are a must.
• High energy and flexibility are required.
• This is a high travel role.
At Anchor, we believe diversity is the quality of leadership. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.