Task Force Catering Sales Manager
Anchor TotalHR’s Task Force Division, specializing in temporary management support in the Hospitality sector, is in need of an experienced Task Force Catering Sales Manager.
Job Description Summary:
The Contracted Task Force Catering Sales Manager has experience in the sales and catering process and function. This position requires direct customer to event detailing and management of catering revenues through up-selling, space management.
- Selling and coordinating meeting and event sales to group, corporate, and social customers.
- Selling food/beverage, meeting space and other services to customer groups, managing accounts, and conducting site inspections, soliciting and generating revenue to meet a goal.
- Preparing and presenting effective proposals, maintaining well organized documentation and reports, utilizes hotel systems and coordinates customer service requirements as appropriate.
- Participate and may lead event meetings, sales, and other staff meetings.
- Works directly with the sales/convention servicing staff, banquet, and culinary team and stays in close contact with assigned support staff.
Qualifications: Education, knowledge, training, and work experience
• Must have current or recent hotel task force/independent consultant experience
• 2-3 years of experience in catering sales
• Bachelor’s degree preferred
• Excellent communication, time management, supervisory and leadership skills are a must.
• This is a high travel role (U.S. locations)
At Anchor, we believe diversity is the quality of leadership. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.