Task Force Director of Banquets
Anchor TotalHR’s Task Force Division, specializing in temporary management support in the Hospitality sector, is in need of an experienced Task Force Director of Banquets.
Job Description Summary:
The Contracted Task Force Director of Banquets is responsible for ensuring proper set up and service of all banquet functions, supervising all banquet associates to ensure guest satisfaction, and maintaining and exceeding service standards.
• Ensure the highest quality of food, beverage and service related to all banquet areas
• Direct and coordinate the activities of all assigned associates and departmental responsibilities
• Maintain effective communication within and between departments to ensure guest expectations are exceeded
• Control labor and costs, operating within budgetary and forecasted guidelines
• Implement and support hotel operation policies and procedures
Qualifications: Education, knowledge, training, and work experience:
• Must have current or recent hotel task force/independent consultant experience
• This is a high travel role (U.S. locations)
• Three or more years of banquet management experience preferred
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills required
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
Anchor TotalHR is a leading provider of nationwide talent acquisition solutions for the hospitality industry. We offer a full complement of services, each carefully designed to address any hiring scenario you may face. Our core services include task force, contract-to-permanent and permanent placement.
Anchor’s mission is to provide professional talent solutions that will enhance our clients’ Hotel operations and our consultants’ careers. Our core values, honesty and integrity, serve as the foundation and are the driving force behind our success. We are firmly committed to the recruitment and employment of great people -Our most valuable asset.
At Anchor, we believe diversity is the quality of leadership. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.